Abstract: Though Airwheel electric self-balancing scooter is easy to learn, with the adoption of aerospace attitude control theory, fuzzy software algorithm and gyroscope system to maintain balance by leaning forward and backward, a host of people are holding back.
Today the editor will share some learning tips. For first-timers, be sure to equip yourself with comfortable sportswear and sneakers. Warm up your body and keep your body agile.
Considering the average human athletic skills, the height of paddle is set 10cm from ground only, which guarantees your safety in case of falling over. A Helmet, gloves, knee and ankle pads are also recommended for first-timers to ride self-balancing scooters. To start, please bring Airwheel to open space and watch out for obstructions and bumpy terrains.
1. Place Airwheel self-balancing scooter vertically on the ground by one hand and power it on and unfold the pedals and straddle Airwheel.
2. Place one foot on the centre of a pedal and bend the leg slightly to press on the cushion rubber tightly.
3. Lift your hand that holds Airwheel, stand upright naturally and look straight forward. Shift your body weight to the leg standing on the ground and try to achieve lateral balance.
4. Maintain this position and shift your body weight gradually to the other leg and lift your supporting leg from the ground and try to maintain momentary balance.
5. After being able to ride with one foot smoothly, place another foot on a pedal and relax your legs for better balance.
6. Ride along and try to change directions by shifting body weight or twisting your waist slightly.
Training belt is highly recommended for first-timers, which reduces risk of falling over. Players under 18 or over 45 are supposed to find yourself learning partners. Make sure to check the power level and tire before riding. Please control speed before riding smoothly. Bear the tips in mind, and enjoy a pleasant first riding Airwheel intelligent electric drift hoverboard.